FIRST WARNING COOKIES
We use proprietary and third-party cookies to improve our services and to show you advertising related to your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits. If you continue to browse, we consider that you accept its use. You can change your settings or learn more here.
SECOND WARNING COOKIES (ONCE YOU CLICK “HERE”)
Information about www.af-academie.com cookie policies
Cookies personalize the services offered by the website, offering each user information that may be of interest to them in relation to their use of this portal.
Below you will find information about what cookies are, what type of cookies this site uses, how you can disable cookies in your browser or how to specifically disable the installation of third party cookies and what happens if you disable them.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
AURORE FRANCQ may use third party analysis cookies to obtain user activity statistics. In any case AURORE FRANCQ informs the user that:
- The collection of information through the analysis cookies is carried out directly by the service providers as responsible for the treatment, without AURORE FRANCQ having access to this information or decision making capacity in the treatment, purposes and conservation periods of the cookies or the information captured through them.
- AURORE FRANCQ only has access to aggregated information and AURORE FRANCQ of the user that is subsequently provided by the service providers, this information not being associated with any IP address.
- The user may reject cookies by means of the configuration of the browser that allows it or by installing in the browser the tools that the service providers make available to them, thus preventing them from compiling information about their visits to websites.
What types of cookies does this website use?
We hereby inform you about the different types of data storage and retrieval devices in the user terminals used by AURORE FRANCQ through this website www.af-academie.com, informing you about the use, among others, of third party analysis cookies, which allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. In order to do so, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you, as well as advertising cookies which, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as efficiently as possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use made of our website. To do this, we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
|COOKIE||NAME||DURATION||WHAT IS IT USED FOR ?|
|Cookiebot||fbp||3 months||Used by Facebook to provide a range of advertising products|
|fr||3 months||Used by Facebook to provide a range of advertising products|
|WordPress||pmpro_visit||By session||This cookie controls visits for subscriptions|
|Propia||tve_leads_unique||1 month||To store user information and sessions to enhance the user experience|
|Google Analytics||_ga||2 years||Used to distinguish users|
|Google Analytics||_gid||24 hours||Used to distinguish users|
|Google Analytics||_gat||1 minute||Used to limit the percentage of requests|
How to accept or decline cookies
- Internet Explorer (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835)
- Firefox (http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies)
- Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en)
- Opera (http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/)
- Safari (http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042)
- Safari for iPad and iPhone (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677)
To learn more about deleting cookies, you can go to the help section of your browser. You can also find more information available on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, Recommendations for safe browsing.